Virtual APPLE Training Institute for NCAA-member schools
The APPLE Training Institutes, developed and coordinated by the University of Virginia's Gordie Center and funded by the NCAA since 1992, are the leading national substance misuse prevention and health promotion conferences for student-athletes and athletics department administrators. School teams apply UVA’s comprehensive APPLE substance misuse prevention model to their campus to create a campus-specific action plan to prevent student-athlete substance misuse and promote health and wellness.
Campus Team Requirements:
- Schools must be NCAA members
- Cost is $100 per campus team, with unlimited participants per school (this year only, due to virtual format).
- Each campus team must include at least 4 members who commit to attending all sessions.
- Two campus team members must be student-athletes with eligibility for 2022-2023.
- Campuses do NOT need to identify all APPLE team members prior to campus registration. Individual registration links will be sent following campus registration and payment.
Where: Virtual, Virginia