Very strong hallucinogen sold on streets that is odorless and colorless with high potential for abuse.
Acid, Blotter Acid, Dots, Mellow Yellow, Window Pane
• Added to absorbent paper such as blotter paper divided into square dosage units
• Tablets or capsules
• Occasionally in liquid form
- Distorted perception of shape and size of objects, colors, and sounds
- Acute anxiety and depression
- Flashbacks days and even months after
- Elevated heart rate, higher body temperature, increased blood pressure, dilated pupils
- Overdose symptoms: longer, more intense episodes, psychosis and death.