Synthetic stimulants sold online, convenience stores and “head shops” under various brand names. Resemble Epsom salts and labeled “Not for human consumption.” Erroneously sold as bath salts, plant food and research chemicals.
Bliss, Blue Silk, Cloud Nine, Drone, Energy-1, Ivory Wave, Lunar Wave, Meow Meow, Meph, Ocean Burst, Pure Ivory, Purple Wave, Red Dove, Snow Leopard, Stardust, Vanilla Sky, White Dove, White Knight, White Lightning
Sniffing/snorting, orally, smoked, or put into a solution and injected.
- Insomnia, irritability, dizziness
- Feelings of empathy, stimulation, alertness, euphoria, and sensory awareness
- Paranoia, hallucinations, delusions, suicidal thoughts, seizures
- Rapid heart rate that may lead to stroke or heart attack
- Sweating, nausea, and vomiting
- Prolonged panic attacks